BFPO OFDC Post and Go Poppy
The Post & Go kiosk M001 operated by HQ BFPO at RAF Northolt will issue this stamp between 24th October and 11th November. It will bear the overprint legend 'Headquarters BFPO Lest we forget' and is of very limited availability due to the nature of this location.Find out more
We Remember - 11 November 2016
To mark Armistice Day on November 11ᵗʰ 2016 BFPS has published a simple but moving Forces cover.Find out more
Sold Out - Operation Musketeer
Operation Musketeer was the Anglo-French plan for the invasion of the Suez Canal in 1956. As part of this helicopters were used to transport Royal Marines of 45 Commando 9 miles from the aircraft carrier HMS Theseus to Port Said.Find out more
Welcome to the British Forces Philatelic Service, a not-for-profit Community Interest Company(CIC) which operates the Forces Philatelic Bureau on behalf of the British Forces Post Office (BFPO). BFPS is run by volunteers who are all ex-Services.
We fundraise for our Forces charities through philately - our commemorative covers, first day covers, and books are available to everyone through our Online Shop and the sale of these helps our heroes.
Our aim is to provide a comprehensive philatelic service to organisations, units and charities who wish to mark special events, whilst raising money for Service charities. We do this by:
- Providing a free advisory service on British Forces related philately.
- Producing special first day and commemorative covers for sale at special events.
- Using our website to promote British Forces philately to as wide an audience as possible.
- Marketing BFPS covers past and present via our online shop.
- Issuing British Forces Postal Service serial numbers for special handstamps.
- Providing design/production of special handstamps, first day and commemorative covers.
We can help you mark your special event and raise money for Forces Charities
Get the news on our latest covers
* BFPS special handstamps *
BFPS 3201 Operation Musketeer
BFPS 3200 First Use of the Tank in Battle